Last Updated: 2nd September 2022 to include new promotional activity
FANZO ("FANZO.com", the FANZO or FANZO app, or any other subsequent domain names as applicable) is operated by MatchPint Limited a branch registered in Ireland (Branch Number: 909140) with a registered address of 5 Lapps Quay, Cork, Ireland ('we', 'our', or 'us' and 'FANZO'). Any reference to MatchPint or Allomatch or any other domains shall still be bound within these terms and conditions.
"You" means you, the user of FANZO, "Your" shall be interpreted accordingly. "We/Us" means MatchPint Limited T/A FANZO and "Our" shall be interpreted accordingly. "FANZO" shall have the meaning as set out above. "User Information" means the personal details which may be provided by You to Us via FANZO. "Users" means the users of FANZO collectively and/or individually as the context admits. "Website" means a site on the World Wide Web.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Your use of the website located at www.FANZO and its related pages ("FANZO"). By using FANZO You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
If You do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, You should not use FANZO. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these regularly. Your use of FANZO will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time.
Terms and Conditions applying users of the FANZO Service
You agree that any use by You of FANZO shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on FANZO except as is strictly necessary for Your own personal non-commercial home use.
You will abide by the specific rules of any competition or promotion that You participate in on or via FANZO
You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of FANZO or causes unreasonable inconvenience or offence or disruption to our staff.
Access to FANZO is restricted to (a) those individuals who, in a personal capacity for their own private interests, wish to have access to information regarding location of pubs showing televised matches and other sporting events and/or take advantage of other promotions offered by FANZO, and (b) pubs and bars. No use of the Website is permitted to any commercial organisation to verify information, data or databases as to matches, pubs who have subscribed to the FANZO service and/or other information on FANZO.
Content from our Website that is NOT available via our specific API's cannot be used for any commerical purpose, either individually or in aggregate, or be subsequently republished without explicit and written consent from FANZO.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party Websites or material You access through the FANZO.
We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such Websites or material.
Any dealings between You and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via FANZO, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
All copyright, trademarks, database right and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of FANZO shall remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors.
You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us or Our licensors. You will, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content. You further undertake not to extract from, reproduce, copy, adapt, store or download any information regarding matches being shown in pubs or the identity of such pubs to create another database or information resource whether or not such database or information resource would infringe our copyright or database right. You undertake also not to use FANZO to check or verify any similar databases or information resources to that of FANZO whether created, managed or operated by you or a third party.
If You become aware of any such distribution or commercial exploitation, You agree to notify Us immediately.
We will not be held responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, timing or reliability of any information or statements contained within FANZO.
We will endeavour to provide FANZO using all reasonable care but we rely on the correct uploading by subscriber pubs and bars to upload correct and up to date information to FANZO.
Except as required by law, We will not be responsible or liable for the quality, accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of FANZO and do not promise that the match information or material contained in FANZO, or any of the functions contained in FANZO or its server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error free, free of viruses or bugs or is compatible with any other software or material.
We will be liable for any fraudulent misrepresentations We make and for any death or personal injury caused by Our negligence. We will not be responsible or liable to You for any other loss or damage that You or any third party may suffer as a result of using or in connection with Your use of FANZO.
If you feel that any aspect of the FANZO service warrants a complaint, you may contact us by email at [email protected], or in writing to MatchPint Limited T/A FANZO, 3a Westbourne Road, Islington, London N7 8AR
You will be able to promote your pub with the most appropriate wording that you wish to use. Since this is free text, we ask that all our customers promote their pubs in a responsible manner.
You are responsible for ensuring that no material you post, nor any activity or communication you make in connection with the FANZO service, will be capable of breaching any applicable law, infringing the intellectual property, privacy rights or other rights of any person or entity, appearing to be false, libellous, offensive, defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, obscene, unreliable or misleading.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any customer's access to the FANZO service, and/or to remove, or require the customer to remove, material posted on the matchpint.co.uk website, if the relevant customer or material appears to us, or to a complainant, to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate any customer's access to the FANZO service, if the relevant Member is abusive or communicates offensive messages or images to another customer. Where we reserve a right in this Agreement, it does not mean we will be obliged to exercise it.
If any third party sites are linked to from the FANZO service, this does not mean that we endorse or have any responsibility for the site in question or anything that appears on it.
Intellectual Property: You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the FANZO service (including the material which is contributed by customers) are owned by MatchPint Limited T/A FANZO. Therefore, no-one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from the FANZO service, or any of the match or pub information or other material which is found on the FANZO service unless properly licensed to do so by us.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss not reasonably foreseeable by us when this Agreement commences.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales and Scotland. Nothing on this page affects your statutory rights.
Information about our customers is kept by us for the purpose of accounting and sales only. The information is treated as strictly confidential and is recorded in a secure medium. We do not allow any such information to be accessed by or made available to a third party except where we are obliged to do so by law. PayPal accounts are not managed by us and we have no access to them - please see the PayPal website for their terms and conditions.
FANZO reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of the FANZO service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may also be times when the FANZO service becomes inaccessible as a result of technical difficulties experienced by us or on the Internet. We will use reasonable skill and care to overcome these difficulties where they are within our control.
By participating in a FANZO Ltd, or one of its partners, online competition or giveaway, you fully agree and accept our Online Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise specified FANZO’s online competitions and giveaways are only open to UK residents aged 18 and over only
All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable
No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes
Prizes can only be delivered to a valid UK address
Winners consent to FANZO’s reasonable usage of their online username
The prize draw decision of FANZO, or its partners, is final and no correspondence will be entered into
FANZO reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion
Winners will be contacted and notified via Direct Message to the winning Twitter handle. This will then require the winner to provide a valid UK delivery address. One further attempt to contact the Winner will be made in the next 7 days
In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the winner fails to provide a valid delivery address within 7 days to the last Direct Message of winning, the winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited their claim to the prize and FANZO shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way
FANZO reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend any online Giveaways if, in its sole judgement, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified
The draw shall take place on the date specified in the online giveaway
The criteria for winning will be specified in the online giveaway
Internet Access required. Registration to FANZO app required.
1) FANZO will release new quizzes for users to play each week with 10 questions.
2) Users will have 15 seconds to answer each question, any responses longer than 15 seconds will be counted as an incorrect answer.
3) Users will be granted scores ranked out of 300 based on their accuracy and speed of answering the question.
4) Each Participant will receive 1 life, any incorrect answers will not cost a life, but lives can be used to skip a question where the answer is not known, without impacting your score.
5) Additional lives can be earnt by Participant’s to gain more chances to complete the quiz by:
a. sharing a unique referral code; and
b. a user entering the referral code on their FANZO app; and
c. Both users will then instantly receive an extra life in their quiz wallet.
6) There is no maximum amount of lives a Participant can gain.
7) Neither the Promoter or its affiliates will be held responsible for technical errors that result in the Promotion malfunctioning on Participants devices. Human liability through the administration of this Quiz is specifically excluded.
8) To ensure the Quiz works correctly users will need to be connected to the internet, with Location settings on, via either 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi or alternative connections on their mobile device.
9) All entries through third parties, groups or agents will be deemed invalid. All entries and subsequent claims must only be made by the Participant. Any attempts to circumvent the system via force, scripts, automated devices, multiple accounts or any other means will not be accepted. Any prizes won via these methods will be disqualified and any prizes won will be invalidated.
10) The Promoter, Partner or any affiliates are not liable for any costs incurred to the Participant via downloading the App or any other way linked to taking part in the Promotion. Therefore, the Participant agrees to accept these charges wholly.
11) Entries will only be accepted through the FANZO app.
14) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
a. there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
b. the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
c. any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
d. any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
15) The Promoter shall not be held liable for:
e. Systems failures at the redemption of the handling house
f. any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Promotion
g. any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control
16) The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional circumstances, and reserve the right not to enter into correspondence.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to:
a. amend these terms and conditions and, or, vary the quiz opening time;
b. disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules in any way;
c. cancel the quiz, at any stage, it in it’s opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of it’s control
18) All Participants in this Promotion must be of legal UK and Republic of Ireland drinking age and over 18 at the point of entry into the Promotion, and must not knowingly refer anyone to the Promotion that is not of legal UK drinking age and over 18.
19) No waiver – the Promoter’s failure to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision
20) This offer and these terms are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland
© 2011-2022, MatchPint Limited T/A FANZO, all rights reserved