How To Play FANZO NFL Tipping
The 2023/24 NFL Tipping Competition adds excitement to every round by allowing you to compete against mates to prove who is the top NFL expert once and for all. There's even a wicked prize up for grabs for the overall winner. Digital tipping is easy with FANZO. Carry on below to discover just how easy it is to get started with tipping for this NFL season.
Looking forward to the 2023/24 NFL Tipping competition with FANZO? We are too. One thing we always hate though is getting bogged down with a string of complicated rules. That's not fun for anyone. Therefore, we've kept them as simple as possible, read on to find out everything you need to play this year's tipping game and give yourself the best chance to win.
How to Join the NFL Tipping Competition
1. Download FANZO
You’ll need to download our free app before you can start tipping.
2. Join/Find a league
Open up the FANZO App and in the “Tipping” Tab you can challenge your mates by creating a private league. If one of them has already created one, all you need is their specific league code to join.
3. Enter your NFL Tips
Simply predict the winners of each fixture and save your tips. You can change your tips anytime before the game begins by clicking “Edit”. Once you’ve submitted your tips, they will be automatically saved to all of your leagues, so no need to enter tips more than once.
4. Win An Awesome Prize
Whoever is the highest points scorer for the NFL tipping season (2023/24) will receive an NFL kit from a team of their choice.
NFL Tipping Rules
- Anyone can enter over the age of 18.
- 10 points are awarded for picking the correct winner of each or by correctly predicting a draw.
- Tips can be submitted up until the kick-off of the first game in each round.
- Submitted tips count for all leagues the entrant is in.
- Tippers can view other participants' tips for a game, once it has begun.
Participants are ranked in the following order:
- Number of tips
- Submission of tips
- The overall winner of the 2023/24 NFL Tipping league will win a jersey from an NFL team of their choice.