Carlton Draught AFL Footy Tipping Rules
- Australian residents who are 18 years of age or older can enter.
- One point is awarded for tipping the correct outcome of each game.
- Tippers will predict a match’s margin for each game. Your margin total for each game is the distance between the predicted margin and the actual margin.
- If tips are not entered before the start of the game, the away team will be awarded and a margin prediction of 0 is applied.
- Tips can be submitted and adjusted up until the first bounce of each game.
Tip It Right Pot
- Tippers are rewarded with a voucher for a free pot of Carlton Draught when they tip the correct winning team and margin.
- Tippers can only redeem at one of their two nominated venue leagues.
- You are only able to win one free pot per round and the prize will expire at 6pm the following Friday.
- Tippers get to “gift” a pot of Carlton Draught to a mate if they predict the correct outcome and are within six points of the final margin.
- A giftable pot of Carlton Draught can be redeemed at any participating Carlton Draught AFL Footy Tipping venue.
- Participants share the code they received with a mate, who then enters that code in the prizes section of the Carlton Draught Footy Tipping hub to generate the prize.
- The voucher needs to be redeemed before the first bounce of the next round. Failure to do so results in the expiration of the prize.
Tip in Venue (Only if your venue has opted in)
- When tips are submitted inside a venue of a tipping league they are participating in, participants will receive a digital voucher for a pot of Carlton Draught. Every game needs to be predicted and submitted before the start of the round to receive this offer. There is a maximum of one redemption of this offer per round and the offer is dependent on if the venue has decided to turn this feature on.
- When tips are submitted outside of a venue, participants will receive a “2 for 1” digital voucher for a pot of Carlton Draught. Every game needs to be predicted and submitted before the start of the round to receive this offer. Maximum of one redemption of this offer per round, and the offer is dependent on the venue.
End of Season Major Prize
- The winner of the national competition will win a money can't buy 2023 AFL Grand Final Experience
- Participants are ranked in the following order:
- Number of tips
- Lowest cumulative margin
- Tipping in-venue
- Tippers can view other participants' tips and margins for a game only once it has begun.
See Terms & Conditions here